My Favorite Look This Week
I’ve gotten to where I do my makeup everyday, even if there’s no reason to do it. I don’t have to be going anywhere or doing anything special. For me, it’s about staying in practice to master various techniques. After all, practice makes perfect. My favorite look of the week for this week came after days of practicing the “cut crease” technique. After all of that practice, my look just came together perfectly and I was so satisfied. And to make things even better, the photo I took was one of the best that I have ever taken of myself.
So, here it is. My most satisfying look of the week:
There’s nothing about this look that I don’t like. It turned out perfect and it lasted through a 9 hour day at work. That’s some serious staying power!
- Foundation: e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum in Fair/Light
- Powder: e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder
- Bronzer: e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
- Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Ultra Light
- Cream Contour: Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick in Light/Medium
- Eyebrows: e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Light
- Eyeliner: e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash (Big) in Brownish Black
- Eyeshadow: Ultimate Fusion Eyeshadow Palette by Shany Cosmetics; shades used were a bright yellow, a hot pink, and a dark purple
- Lip Liner: Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay-On Lip Pencil in Nude
- Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection in Rossetto
- Finishing Spray: e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set
You’ll see me mention e.l.f. products a lot. They are some of my very favorite because of both the price point and the quality. It’s not that I haven’t experienced other brands, because I have. I just really love most of e.l.f.’s product line. While I’m talking about e.l.f., if you’re never tried their Makeup Lock & Seal, you definitely should. It helps bring make most eyeshadows look bolder in color and keeps it in place all day.