Look of the Week
I had a job interview, so I didn’t want my look to be too over the top. Thinking about it now, no makeup at all probably would have been just as well. While I feel like I look a bit more put-together, the women interviewing me might not have agreed. Being much old than me and not the type to wear makeup at all, they may have thought it to be over the top. I didn’t get the job.
That aside, I looked fabulous. In my own humble opinion, whether I got the job or not, I slayed. First impressions are everything, so I try to make sure that I am always putting the best version of myself out there. I try to stand out in the best way possible.
As always, the list of products used to create this look will be listed below the photo.
Here’s my Look of the Week for February 5th through the 11th:
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Dewy & Smooth in Porcelain
- Powder: e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder
- Bronzer: Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette
- Blush: e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blush in Peach Perfection
- Concealer: Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Conceal in Follow Your Bisque
- Cream Contour: Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick in Light/Medium
- Eyebrows: e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Light
- Eyeliner: e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black
- Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara in Black Drama
- Eyeshadow: Wet n Wild Au Natural Palette in Nude Awakening
- Lip Liner: Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay-On Lip Pencil in Nude
- Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection in Rosseto
If you enjoy my updates, I definitely encourage you to subscribe. Subscribing ensures that you’ll be notified when I post something new. Also, I would definitely love to hear your feedback, so I invite you to comment, comment, comment!